With our mix for the preparation of Banana Bread, you can conjure up a tasty and healthy snack or breakfast in just a few moments. In our mix you will find gluten-free flours full of fantastic properties, such as buckwheat flour or whole grain rice flour.
You get a kilo of banana bread or twelve muffins from the package!
Preparing muffins If you pour the dough into a muffin tin, reduce the baking time by 25 minutes!
3 eggs, 200 ml natural yogurt (approximately 8 tablespoons), 110 ml oil or dissolved butter (approximately 13 tablespoons), 3 ripe bananas.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C without hot air.
2. Line an oblong baking dish (e.g. 25 x 12 cm) with baking paper or brush with grease and dust with flour
3. Place the bananas, yoghurt, eggs and oil in a large bowl and mix well
4. Pour in the contents of the package and mix well
5. Pour the ready-mixed mixture into the mold
6. Place in the oven on the middle position and bake 50 -55 minutes.
Store the bread in the refrigerator for up to 4 days after preparation.
wholemeal rice flour *, buckwheat flour *, corn starch *, coconut sugar *, rice flour *, tapioca (cassava starch) *, ground flax *, cinnamon *, chia *, raising agent: sodium carbonates, gluten-free baking powder ( corn starch *, raising agents: potassium tartrate, sodium carbonates) *, Himalayan salt; * biological