Very light pancakes, it is not heavy on the stomach. The pancake mix with buckwheat flour is a mix that does not contain wheat flour. Instead, there are healthy gluten-free flours, including unroasted buckwheat flour, which are rich in nutrients. We grind raw buckwheat very finely - this makes it practically imperceptible in the dough.
1. Mix all wet ingredients in a bowl (eggs, milk, water, oil or melted butter).
2. Add the mix to the wet ingredients and mix well with a whisk or mixer.
3. Wait 5 minutes for the dough to thicken.
4. Preheat the pan.
5. Pour a thin layer of dough into the pan (fry the pancakes lightly brown on both sides).
6. Before baking each subsequent pancake, stir the dough well and add some water if it gets too thick.
Ingredients to add
-2 tablespoons of oil or melted butter
This mix makes about 14 pancakes.