With our brownie mix you can make moist, chocolate brown brownies that are ready to enjoy in 25 minutes. All you have to do is mix the Brownie mix with water and oil and it's done! The Brownie preparation mix does not contain wheat flour. But you will find healthy gluten-free flours, drops of dark chocolate, cocoa and linseed. Give it a try and see how quickly and easily you can make chocolate brownies that will amaze your loved ones.
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C without hot air.
2. Grease a small springform pan or baking pan (20x20 cm)
3. Pour the oil and water into a mixing bowl
4. Add the brownie mix to the oil and water and mix it all together
5. Pour the batter into the springform tin or baking tin
6. Place the springform pan or baking tin in the middle of the oven and bake it for about 20 minutes
- 110ml oil
- 100ml water
TIP: do you prefer the brownies in a muffin tin? then extend the tray to 25 min.
37% coconut sugar *, whole grain rice flour *, buckwheat flour *, 9% cocoa *, corn starch *, tapioca *, 7% dark chocolate drops * (cane sugar *, cocoa mass *, cocoa butter *, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin *), ground linseed *, gluten-free baking powder * (corn starch *, raising agents: potassium tartrates, sodium carbonates); *organic