Freeze-dried tangerines can be used for all hot and cold dishes.
Freeze-dried tangerines can be used in many ways, giving plenty of room to show off in the kitchen:
- as stand-alone fruit snacks
- in breakfast muesli, oatmeal
- in rice pudding
- in compotes, desserts, ice cream
- in cakes, jelly, pudding
- in fruit porridge and fruit tea
- we can also sprinkle fruit powder on waffles, cakes and other sweet snacks.
With freeze-dried fruit, no flavors are lost. All nutritional values also remain the same during freeze-drying.
But by freeze-drying the fruit, it has a longer shelf life. This process makes the fruit crisp and light.
Freeze-dried Mandarin is an easy snack to take with you. They are tasty for both hot and cold dishes.
The freeze-dried mandarin has a sweet taste and melts on your tongue.