1. Ceylon tea: Ceylon black tea without additives.
2. Earl Gray tea: Ceylon black tea (93%), bergamot aroma(7%).
3. Cranberry with chokeberry: chokeberry (42%), apple,hibiscus flower, cranberry (11%), redcurrant, elderberry, wild rose fruit, flavours, liquorice root.
4. Green tea with pomegranate: green tea (73,6%), hibiscus flower, flavours, red currant fruit, orange peel, pomegranate peel (2%).
5. Pear with pineapple: pear (30%), apple, rosehip, african red bush, chicory root, lemon grass, flavours, liquorice, acidity regulator - citric acid, pineapple (2%), cinnamon.
6. Ginger & Lemon: ginger (20%), apple, rosehip, rooibos, lemongrass, blackberry leaf, chicory root, linden flowers, acidity regulator - citric acid, lemon peel (4%), flavours, liquorice root.
7. Raspberry: raspberry (51%), hibiscus flower, apple fruit, elderberry, flavours, rosehip, raspberry leaf (2%), liquorice root.
8. Mint: 100% peppermint leaf (Menthae piperitae folium).
Put the 1 teabag in a cup, pour hot water (200 ml), cover the cup. To obtain profound taste and aroma, the tea should be brewed for:
- green teas: 2-3 minutes,
- black teas: 3-5 minutes,
- fruit and herb teas: 8 to 10 minutes.